1. Validity of the Terms
- AAA TV reserves the right to modify these terms.
- The current terms are published on the AAA TV website.
2. Service Provider
- AAA TV is operated by AAA CREATIVE OÜ (registration code 16086251), located in Harju County, Tallinn, Kristiine District, Koskla Street 10, 10615, with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The film is transmitted through a video-sharing platform operated by Vimeo.com, Inc.
3. Availability of the Service
- AAA TV is accessible worldwide.
- However, AAA TV may restrict the distribution of the film in any country or region where stricter requirements apply regarding what content is considered offensive, illegal, and/or rights-violating, and where the distribution of such content would violate legal or cultural norms. This restriction also applies to regions and countries where the video-sharing platform Vimeo is blocked. In such cases, the availability of the film is restricted through geotargeting, IP blocking, and/or other similar blocking systems.
4. Using AAA TV Services
- You may use AAA TV services if:
- You are a legal adult (depending on your place of residence).
- You are at least 13 years old, but still a minor (depending on your place of residence); in this case, you may use the services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- Some of the provided content may be unsuitable for minors; therefore, the film has an age restriction that you are required to adhere to.
- If a parent or legal guardian allows a minor or a person younger than the suitable age for viewing the film to watch it, the parent or legal guardian is responsible.
5. Technical Requirements for Using AAA TV Services
- Check the system and connection requirements before purchasing any AAA TV services. To use AAA TV services, you need a minimum internet connection speed of 2 Mbit/s and your systems must meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7 or iOS 10 if using a computer; Android 6.0 or iOS 10 if using a tablet or smartphone; or later versions of the mentioned operating systems.
- Recommended web browser: Google Chrome 35, Firefox 28, Safari 6, Internet Explorer 10.
- AAA TV ensures compatibility with the latest versions of the aforementioned web browsers.
6. Ordering and Payment
- The ordered film is intended for viewing solely for personal and/or non-commercial purposes.
- By ordering the film, you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms.
- The viewing price includes applicable taxes. The price does not include the cost of your internet service for watching the film.
- AAA TV may change the price at any time without prior notice. The order price is calculated based on the current price at the time of ordering.
- Payment for the submitted order is made online using one of the following payment methods:
- Estonian bank links (Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Luminor, Coop, Citadele, Revolut);
- Latvian bank links (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Citadele, Revolut);
- Lithuanian bank links (Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Šiaulių Bankas, MEDICINOS BANKAS, Citadele, Revolut);
- Finnish bank links (OP Corporate Bank, Nordea, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Oma Säästöpankki, S-Pankki, Alandsbanken, Handelsbanken, Revolut);
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro).
- Payment is made in a secure environment provided by the payment service provider outside the AAA TV platform.
7. Order Fulfillment
- After paying for the order, you will be redirected to the AAA TV website at https://aaatv.ee/.
- The selected film becomes available on AAA TV after successful payment for the order and the confirmation of the order on the device screen.
- To watch the film, a link will be provided that allows you to view the purchased content from 3 different IP addresses within a 12-hour period an unlimited number of times.
- AAA TV immediately sends the link to watch the film to the email address you provided.
8. Conclusion of the Agreement and Right of Withdrawal
- The agreement between AAA TV and you is considered concluded from the moment of payment for the order.
- AAA TV does not retain a separate text of the agreement with you, but you can download and save the order confirmation and the terms in effect during the order to your device.
- By paying for the order, you give consent to AAA TV to start fulfilling the agreement before the expiration of the withdrawal period and confirm that you are aware that you thereby lose the right to withdraw from the agreement.
- If you decide not to watch the film within the next 12 hours, it does not entitle you to any claims (e.g., refund request, extension of the streaming period, etc.).
- AAA TV has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the content to the customer by providing access to the content via the link mentioned in point 7.4.
- AAA TV cannot guarantee that streaming is fast and uninterrupted, as it depends on your device, location, internet connection, and the usability of Vimeo's services. AAA TV is not responsible for interruptions or other disturbances in streaming if they result from circumstances beyond AAA TV 's control, such as your location, internet connection, or the device used.
- If Vimeo is available in your location, AAA TV service system requirements are met, and you have purchased the service (and this can be proven), but streaming does not occur, contact AAA TV immediately, i.e., during the valid viewing period for the film, via email at email@example.com. AAA TV will do its best to enable successful streaming.
- If it is proven that the interruption or other restriction was due to AAA TV , the fee paid for the film that you could not watch will be refunded. The refund will be made within 14 days after it has been determined that the interruption or other restriction was due to AAA TV .
- AAA TV services are provided on an "as is and as available" basis. This means that AAA TV does not provide any guarantees:
- Regarding the legality of AAA TV services in your location;
- That AAA TV services are uninterrupted and error-free;
- Regarding the conformity of AAA TV services to your needs and expectations;
- Regarding AAA TV 's continued support for streaming content or any specific solution; and
- About websites and resources outside of AAA TV , even if they are associated with AAA TV .
- AAA TV strives, to the best of its knowledge, to keep content and services free of viruses, worms, trojans, and other malware.
- You use AAA TV services at your own risk and are fully responsible for your actions when using AAA TV services. AAA TV is not responsible if a third party purchases services using your bank or credit card information.
- AAA TV may prevent you from using services if you:
- Do not follow these terms or violate AAA TV 's or a third party's rights;
- Abuse services, e.g., using robots, spiders, scrapers, offline readers, or similar malware or methods;
- Use AAA TV services in a way that damages AAA TV 's reputation or business.
- If you have a claim regarding AAA TV services, submit it immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. AAA TV will respond as soon as possible, no later than within 3 working days.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
- 1AAA TV content (texts, images, graphics, photos, music, animations, etc.) and related designs, layouts, etc., are protected by national and international norms regarding intellectual property rights.
- By placing an order in AAA TV and successfully paying for the service, you receive only a limited and non-exclusive license to access and use the services for personal non-commercial purposes, i.e., only for personal viewing of the purchased film. This license is granted to you personally, and you may not transfer it to anyone else.
- Your right to use AAA TV services does not grant you any rights or claims regarding intellectual property. In particular, you may not partially or entirely save, publicly transmit, or present the film; copy, reproduce, translate, make extracts from it, modify, and/or create elements that are substantially similar to the service or any part thereof; or use any other right not explicitly granted to you by these terms. Reproducing, modifying, and/or using any part or the whole of any content published in AAA TV (including trademarks, trade names, images, sound, graphics) for any purpose or in any manner without the prior written consent of AAA TV is prohibited.
AAA TV processes your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. AAA TV 's privacy notice is available here: [link to the privacy notice].
12. Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
- The relationships arising from these terms and the use of services are governed by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- All disputes arising from the fulfillment of these terms and the use of AAA TV services will be resolved through negotiations. In case of failure of negotiations, disputes will be resolved in accordance with the procedures established by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
- The consumer can submit a complaint for out-of-court settlement to the Consumer Disputes Committee operating under the Consumer Protection and Technical Regulatory Authority (https://ttja.ee/tarbijavaidluste-komisjon) or use the European Union's online dispute resolution procedure